October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I am organizing a mini scrap book silent auction. Interested scrappers can make a mini album that will be placed in a silent auction on this blog near the end of October. All proceeds from the silent auction will go to the Susan G. Komen for a Cure Foundation through their Passionately Pink for a Cure event program.
Here is the details for the Pink Mini’s challenge:
1. Make a Mini Album using your choice of materials…they do not necessarily have to be pink.
2. The mini-album you create should be one that you are proud of and something you would enjoy receiving yourself.
3. The mini-album should be no smaller than 3” in the shortest dimension and no longer than 12” in the longest dimension.
4. It should contain a minimum of 4 to 6 pages.
5. The theme may generic to appeal to a wide audience such as girls/women, birthday, princess, baby etc.
6. You may make up to 3 albums for the auction.
7. Digital photos of your mini need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 28. Additional information regarding photo’s (format, quantity, etc.) will be posted soon. Please DO NOT send your photo's yet!
8. You may also make a set of cards instead of mini album. Please make at least 4-6 cards and include envelopes sized to fit the cards.