Friday, October 28, 2011

Button and a Flyer

Please help us advertise the Pink Mini's 2011 Silent Auction!

I have created a button for your blogs and a flyer to print to and distribute.

Please post any of this info on your blogs! Make sure to link to this blog!

To add the button to a blogger blog, copy the code below the button. Go to your blog, add a gadget to your side bar, select "html/javascript". Paste in the code and WOW! it actually works!! (Trust me I am shocked that I got it to work!!)

Here is the flyer. Click on the graphic to copy and print. I have them laid out so that there are two on an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet.



Thank you for all of your help in making this event successful!

Laura

2 comments:

  1. Laura I am so sorry I just found out about your auction. Would have loved to make a mini for it. I am a cancer survivor, original diagnosis at 16 and a recurrence at 35. I've been cancer free for 12 years. If you do the auction next year I will definately participate. I can't wait for the bidding to start.
    Laurie
    happydales@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would I find the blog addresses for the individuals who made each of the albums. you mentioned something about more pics on there own blog spots and we could leave comments there. so where do I find them on this site to get to theirs. I Love this idea, you did a great job organizing it!

    ReplyDelete